Why should you attend the upcoming Leadership Day?
The Industry 4.0 buzzword has been hovering over the manufacturing sector for almost a decade – without anyone fully understanding how to go about implementing it. This event aims to debunk the myths around job losses and significant financial outlay and get to the bottom of exactly how automation can benefit the entire industry, from the shopfloor to the boardroom.
Hear from speakers from a range of industrial leaders, including the chair of the ground-breaking Made Smarter pilot scheme that is being implemented across the North West, as part of our panel discussion. Learn from experts and share questions and experiences with your peers through a series of interactive, learning-based workshops from our partners, who will be on hand to teach you the ways you can implement the latest technology in your factory.
- Time efficient for you – as a one-day learning and networking event, Leadership Days provide you with practical, real-world advice that will help you boost productivity and profit in your site in the most efficient use of your time
- Learn from your peers – Leadership Days see like-minded individuals gather in an intimate setting to discuss the key points that are causing issues on their sites. Sharing ideas and learning from others is the best way to pick up new ideas that will save you money and boost your productivity
- Engage your workforce – improve UK productivity one step at a time by recommending these events to others. Go back to your site and tell others about what you have learnt and directly implementing the ideas you have gained, and harness the power of your workforce in improving the way you work.
- Improve your site – discover new services and supply partners that will directly assist you in boosting productivity and profit on your site. Our partners will bring a wealth of expertise and industry knowledge that is designed to help you and your team
- Future proof your business – develop the skills of you and your team in a time-efficient manner, and learn the ins and outs of a topic that is causing headaches for manufacturing leaders such as yourself. Prepare now and negate the problems of tomorrow.
- CPD accreditation – new for 2019, attending a Leadership Day counts towards your CPD accreditation, meaning you can maximise your time off-site.