Five reasons why you should attend the upcoming Morgan Leadership Day
Energy is the second-biggest cost for today’s manufacturers, after manpower – and yet it is still seen as a taboo subject amongst senior managers worried about the perceived financial outlay of ‘energy-efficient’ measures. In reality, however, making changes to your energy usage should be treated no differently to making changes to any other process on your site, and can be achieved at minimal cost via an engaged and motivated workforce. Join Manufacturing Management for the third in our series of Leadership Day events, at Morgan Motorcars’ factory in Malvern, Worcestershire on Tuesday September 18th. Here you will learn how an engaged workforce is an energy-efficient one, and how the link between cutting energy use and traditional lean manufacturing techniques is a clear one. A series of hands-on workshops and panel discussions will arm you with the knowledge and skills needed to transform the energy usage of your site.
- Time efficient for you – as a one-day learning and networking event, Leadership Days provide you with practical, real-world advice that will help you boost productivity and profit in your site in the most efficient use of your time
- Learn from your peers – Leadership Days see like-minded individuals gather in an intimate setting to discuss the key points that are causing issues on their sites. Sharing ideas and learning from others is the best way to pick up new ideas that will save you money and boost your productivity
- Engage your workforce – improve UK productivity one step at a time by recommending these events to others. Go back to your site and tell others about what you have learnt and directly implementing the ideas you have gained, and harness the power of your workforce in improving the way you work.
- Improve your site – discover new services and supply partners that will directly assist you in boosting productivity and profit on your site. Our partners will bring a wealth of expertise and industry knowledge that is designed to help you and your team
- Future proof your business – develop the skills of you and your team in a time-efficient manner, and learn the ins and outs of a topic that is causing headaches for manufacturing leaders such as yourself. Prepare now and negate the problems of tomorrow.