Tour JLR’s world-famous Castle Bromwich plant
There is nothing quite like seeing and experiencing a variety of production processes and techniques in person. It gives you an invaluable opportunity to learn from your peers, discuss best practice, or exchange ideas and opinions.
The factory tour for this Leadership Day will take place at JLR’s world-famous Castle Bromwich plant. Home to premium Jaguar models, including the F-Type, the site produces thousands of vehicles per year, and employs over 3,000 people. During the tour, delegates will learn:
- Leadership: The role group leaders play at Castle Bromwich, production leaders, their areas of responsibility and expertise and how this links in with the workforce they are responsible for.
- Lean manufacturing: What is lean manufacturing, how JLR implement it, the benefits of it, how they engage the workforce to buy into it and how it is monitored and controlled.
- Manufacturing innovation: How JLR have future proofed their manufacturing platforms, robotics (man vs the machine) and technologies used at the site.
- Employee morale: Discover why JLR have been voted the UK’s number one employer for two years running.
- Quality: What makes JLR different from other manufacturers?